- February 29, 2020
- Posted by: dinakcon
Importance of Six Sigma
Six Sigma aims to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects (errors) in manufacturing and business processes by using a set of quality management methods. Implementing the concepts of Six Sigma helps to increase productivity and lower costs at the same time by increasing the focus on the usage of statistical tools and techniques.
Get Dinak Consulting Advantage
- Expert trainer, interactive sessions with case studies
- A copy of Six Sigma Awareness training
- Classes across 108+ locations worldwide
- 8 PDUs certificate provided
- Instructor-led training that is always on schedule
- Global approval and accreditation
- Convenient weekday/weekend classes available
Key Benefits of Six Sigma for Businesses
- It helps organizations to eliminate the errors in their
- It helps organizations to improve their business processes
- Implementing Six Sigma is necessary to sustain quality improvement in organizations
- The concepts of Six Sigma are applicable across various industries
About Dinak Strategy Consulting
Dinak Strategy Consulting Limited is a highly respected strategic process management firm operating in the knowledge industry and dedicated to building excellent delivery capacity in clients and organizations across Africa and beyond. Our goal is to detect, capture,, and develop ideas from within and beyond business with the potential to impact how our clients think about strategy and competitive advantage.
We offer courses in various categories such as Project Management, Business Analysis, IT Service Management, Agile Project Management, IT Security Management and Marketing. We have trained over 5,000+ professionals across Nigeria and are a trusted partner for large companies, small and medium businesses, and government organizations to deliver globally-recognized training and certification programs Dinak Consulting certification training programs are adhered to global standards such as ISACA, PMI, TUV SUD, AXELOS and CIM.
Target Audience for Six Sigma Awareness Training
This course is designed for anybody wants to learn about Six Sigma.
About Six Sigma Awareness Training Course
The Six Sigma awareness training provides an introduction to Six Sigma and is primarily targeted at professionals who are new to Six Sigma, or require an overview of Six Sigma. Six Sigma aims to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects (errors) in manufacturing and business processes using a set of quality management methods. The training covers the Six Sigma principles and concepts, Six Sigma roles and responsibilities, benefits and applications of Six Sigma, along with an overview of the Six Sigma toolkits and DMAIC methodology.
Six Sigma Awareness Course Overview
- What is Six Sigma?
- Key Six Sigma Concepts and Terminologies
- The Need for Six Sigma
- Benefits and Applications of Six Sigma
- Overview of Six Sigma DMAIC Methodology
- Overview of Six Sigma Toolkits
- Six Sigma Project Selection and Implementation
- Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
Key Success Factors for Six Sigma Implementation