- February 29, 2020
- Posted by: dinakcon
Importance of Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
Six Sigma is an overall approach that combines Six Sigma concepts and tools to the lean manufacturing / lean enterprise philosophy, striving to eliminate waste of physical resources, time, effort and talent, while assuring quality in production and organizational processes. Six Sigma Yellow Belt is the starting point of Six Sigma qualifications and is aimed at those who are new to the world of Six Sigma and are keen on developing basic knowledge about the methodology. This is an entry-level certification for professionals who are looking to get an overview of Six Sigma and DMAIC. The knowledge gained through this certification helps the workforce in understanding the concepts and potential of Six Sigma tools and process improvement methodologies within the enterprise.
Get Dinak Consulting Advantage
- TUV SUD accredited certification training
- 2-day interactive instructor-led training program
- Six Sigma Black Belt expert trainer
- Copy of course content provided
- 18 PDUs certificate offered
- Interactive sessions with case studies
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt practice tests with detailed answers and explanations
- Exam fees included in the training course
- Classes across 108+ locations worldwide
- Instructor-led training that is always on schedule
- Weekend and weekday classes held for the convenience of working professionals
Advantage of Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
Six Sigma links strategic initiatives to operational improvements to create efficiencies for your business.
Build Customer loyalty
Six Sigma helps to target your customer needs so you can improve the things that matter most to your customers.
Create Greater Returns
Six Sigma helps to lower the operational costs and reduce the turnaround time in delivery of products and services to bring about higher customer satisfaction.
Certifies your Talent
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt credential is proof that you have the experience and skills to deliver quality service that matches customer expectations.
Improves your work performance
Professionals with Six Sigma Yellow Belt credentials usually see better salary hikes than their non-certified counterparts.
A Six Sigma Yellow Belt credential can get you access to globally renowned companies of your choice.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification is based on achieving excellence while providing quality services. The concepts and techniques can be adapted to any real-world challenge across industries, market segments and geographies.
About Dinak Strategy Consulting
Dinak Strategy Consulting Limited is a highly respected strategic process management firm operating in the knowledge industry and dedicated to building excellent delivery capacity in clients and organizations across Africa and beyond. Our goal is to detect, capture,, and develop ideas from within and beyond business with the potential to impact how our clients think about strategy and competitive advantage.
We offer courses in various categories such as Project Management, Business Analysis, IT Service Management, Agile Project Management, IT Security Management and Marketing. We have trained over 5,000+ professionals across Nigeria and are a trusted partner for large companies, small and medium businesses, and government organizations to deliver globally-recognized training and certification programs Dinak Consulting certification training programs are adhered to global standards such as ISACA, PMI, TUV SUD, AXELOS and CIM.
Who Should Attend
- For all those individuals who would like to get a management overview of the concepts, tools, and methodologies of Six Sigma
- The course is also ideal for department managers, line managers, project managers, consultants, change agents, team
leaders, and professionals who want to gain fundamental understanding of Six Sigma
There are no pre-requisites for taking up Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification training.
Exam Type : Multiple choice
No. of Questions : 40
Exam Duration : 60 mins (1 Hour)
Exam Result : 28 marks required out of 40 available to pass, equivalent to 70%
Syllabus of Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training
- History of Six sigma
- What is Six Sigma?
- What if only 99% good? What is the S level?
- Goal of Six Sigma
Six Sigma & Business Results
- Statistical Thinking, Normal Curve, Process Mean
- Standard Deviation
- Normal Distribution, Mean & SD
- Normal Curve & Probability Areas
- Variation & Probability Areas
- Calculating Z, capability, Total Defect
- Value Analysis, Sampling, Belt Structure
- DMAIC, Attributes and Variables Measurements
- Basic 7 Quality Tools, Problem & Goal Statements
- SMART Goals, Cause and Effect
- Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Rationale & Benefits
- Flow Chart
- Creativity Out of Box Thinking
- 5 Why Analysis Histogram
- Histogram construction
- Scatter Diagram
- Nature of Two Variables
- Dispersion type C & E Diagram
- Pareto Chart
- Causes for Surface Defects
- Pareto on Customer Response
- Common Causes, Special Causes
- X – R Chart, X and R Chart Terms
- Six Sigma Project Charter
- Stratification Divide and Conquer
- Run Chart
- Non-conformance Reduction
- In-house Non-conformance
- Check Sheet
- Seven New Management And Planning Tools
- Tree Diagram
- Prioritization Matrix
- Matrix Diagram
- L- Shape Matrix
- Y -Shape Matrix
- X-Shape Matrix
- POPC Chart
Activity Network Diagram