- February 29, 2020
- Posted by: dinakcon
Importance of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Six Sigma is an overall approach that combines Six Sigma concepts and tools to the lean manufacturing / lean enterprise philosophy, striving to eliminate waste of physical resources, time, effort and talent, while assuring quality in production and organizational processes.
Many organizations around the world are looking to Six Sigma to provide them the competitive edge, improve processes, reduce cost, solve organizational problems and develop skill base to sustain improvement over a longer period of time.
Overall, the Six Sigma Green Belt module helps one to learn objectives of Six Sigma, contribute towards improving efforts in services, acquire knowledge of data collection, process mapping, analyze and implement Six Sigma concepts.
The best part about Six Sigma is that it is perfect for all businesses; it provides a holistic view of processes that need to be streamlined to achieve higher ROI. Getting the workforce trained in Six Sigma Green Belt provides an in-depth
understanding of the framework that in turn helps an organization to strive towards a common goal which is to improve the
quality of the service or product.
Get Dinak Consulting Advantage
- TUV SUD accredited certification training
- 4-day interactive instructor-led training program
- Six Sigma Black Belt expert trainer
- Copy of course content provided
- 30 PDUs certificate offered
- Interactive sessions with case studies
- 2 Six Sigma Green Belt practice tests with detailed answers and explanations
- Exam fees included in the training course
Advantage of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Lean Six Sigma links strategic initiatives to operational improvements to create efficiencies for your business.
Build Customer loyalty
Six Sigma helps to target your customer needs so you can improve the things that matter most to your customers.
Create Greater Returns
Six Sigma helps to lower the operational costs and reduce the turnaround time in delivery of products and services to bring about higher customer satisfaction.
Certifies your Talent
The Six Sigma Green Belt credential is proof that you have the experience and skills to deliver quality service that
matches customer expectations.
Improves your work performance
Professionals with Six Sigma Green Belt credentials usually see better salary hikes than their non-certified
A Six Sigma Green Belt credential can get you access to globally renowned companies of your choice.
Six Sigma Green Belt certification is based on achieving excellence while providing quality services. The concepts and techniques can be adapted to any real-world challenge across industries, market segments and geographies.
About Dinak Strategy Consulting
Dinak Strategy Consulting Limited is a highly respected strategic process management firm operating in the knowledge industry and dedicated to building excellent delivery capacity in clients and organizations across Africa and beyond. Our goal is to detect, capture,, and develop ideas from within and beyond business with the potential to impact how our clients think about strategy and competitive advantage.
We offer courses in various categories such as Project Management, Business Analysis, IT Service Management, Agile Project Management, IT Security Management and Marketing. We have trained over 5,000+ professionals across Nigeria and are a trusted partner for large companies, small and medium businesses, and government organizations to deliver globally-recognized training and certification programs Dinak Consulting certification training programs are adhered to global standards such as ISACA, PMI, TUV SUD, AXELOS and CIM.
Who Should Attend
- Engineers / Professionals / Executives who want to understand Six Sigma as a management tool for process and performance improvement at their work place
- Quality and Process Managers, Engineers and Executives who need to gain knowledge of Six Sigma in process / quality
- Production Managers, Production Supervisors and Customer Service Managers
- Consultants who want to add Six Sigma Green Belt in their service offerings and help their customers implement it
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification training course is beneficial for engineers, managers, quality professionals and
process owners with a minimum of 2 years work experience
Exam Type: Multiple choice and scenario-based examination
No. of Questions: 75
Exam Duration: 2 ½ Hours (150 Minutes)
Exam Result: 52 marks required (52 out of 75 available) to pass, equivalent to 70%
Syllabus of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Introduction and ground rules
- Six Sigma Overview
- History of Six Sigma
- Value of Six Sigma
- Where it can be used
- Lean Overview
- History of Lean
- Lean HOQ
- TPS Principles
- Where it can be used
- Other Methodologies (PDCA, TOC and PM)
- Capture class background knowledge and expectations (4-square)
- Voice of Customer, Voice of Process, Voice of Business (Balanced Scorecard)
- Project Selection Process
- VOC to CTQ to Primary Metric (Problem Definition Tree)
- Project Management Basics
- GANTT Charts
- Risk Analysis
- Financial Benefits Assessment
- Team Dynamics and Stages
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Lean Tools (5S and Standardization)
- Process Maps
- Basic Probability Concepts and Central Limit Theorem
- Collecting and summarizing data
- Graphical techniques
- Introduction to MINITAB®
- Basics of Measurement Systems Analysis
- GR&R Studies
- Process Stability
- Process Capability
- Sigma Level
- Lean Tools (OEE)
- Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Cause and Effect Matrix
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing (Type I and Type II Errors)
- Correlation and Regression
- Compare Means, Variances and Proportions
- Lean Tools (5 Why Analysis)
- Lean Tools (Waste Elimination, Kaizen)
- Brainstorming Techniques
- Solution Selection
- Basics of FMEA
- Control Methods (Documentation & Control Charts)
- Lean Tools (Poka-Yoke, Visual Control)
- Control Plan (Discussion on sustenance)
- Project Closure
- Tollgate review
- Lessons learnt
- Handover meeting