- February 29, 2020
- Posted by: dinakcon
Importance of BPM and Six Sigma
Business Process Management (BPM) and Six Sigma, when integrated and implemented correctly can help speed up the execution of processes in real-time by automating and managing them, resulting in process simplification and increased production. BPM has become a critical know-how for project managers to succeed in a dynamic market and this BPM and Six Sigma training will help them to bring about better results with repeatable success.
Get Dinak Consulting Advantage
- Expert trainer, interactive sessions with case studies
- A copy of BPM and Six Sigma training
- Classes across 108+ locations worldwide
- 8 PDUs certificate provided
- Instructor-led training that is always on schedule
- Global approval and accreditation
Key Benefits of BPM and Six Sigma for Businesses
- It helps to speed up real-time execution of processes by automating and managing them to help simplify and increase production.
- Six Sigma works to remove the wastes associated with fixing issues and BPM works to simplify the problem solving
process by applying Six Sigma techniques on a large-scale basis.
- The effects and benefits of BPM and Six Sigma can be adopted into many different industries and business environments,
to provide lasting improvement in many areas.
- It provides a higher return on sales for businesses
About Dinak Strategy Consulting Ltd
Dinak Strategy Consulting Limited is a highly respected strategic process management firm operating in the knowledge industry and dedicated to building excellent delivery capacity in clients and organizations across Africa and beyond. Our goal is to detect, capture,, and develop ideas from within and beyond business with the potential to impact how our clients think about strategy and competitive advantage.
We offer courses in various categories such as Project Management, Business Analysis, IT Service Management, Agile Project Management, IT Security Management and Marketing. We have trained over 5,000+ professionals across Nigeria and are a trusted partner for large companies, small and medium businesses, and government organizations to deliver globally-recognized training and certification programs Dinak Consulting certification training programs are adhered to global standards such as ISACA, PMI, TUV SUD, AXELOS and CIM.
Target Audience for BPM and Six Sigma Training
This course is designed for Students, career changers, current project managers, team leaders, supervisors, assistant managers, managers and everyone else involved in management and quality control.
About BPM and Six Sigma Training Course
Bussiness Process Management (BPM) is a collection of best practices to improve a business process from end to end, and Six Sigmaisa methodology which is used to improve the efficiency of existing process. When combined, BMP and Six Sigmaisa can help speed up the execution of processes in real-time by automating and managing them, result in process simplification and increased production.
Business Process Management (BPM) has become a critical know-how for project managers to succeed in a dynamic market. Participants of this BPM and Six Sigma training will learn to bring about better results with repeatable success.
BPM and Six Sigma Course Overview
- What is Business Process Management?
- Benefits of BPM
- BPM History
- Components of a Business Process
- BPM Life Cycle
- BPM Life Cycle – DMEMO
- BPM Life Cycle – DMEMO – Mapping
- BPM Glossary
- Process Architecture & Modeling
- Process Identification
- Process Architecture
- Process Modeling
- Process Discovery
- Comparing DMEMO and DMAIC
- Six Sigma – DMAIC
- BPM DMEMO and Six Sigma – DMAIC
- Integrating Six Sigma, Lean & BPM
- Problem Solving
- Problem Definition
- Data Collection & Measurement System Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Cause & effect Diagram
- 5 Whys
- Qualitative Process Analysis
- Value Addition Analysis
- Process Waste Elimination
- Pareto Analysis
- Quantitative Process Analysis
- Performance Measures
- Flow Analysis
- Reference Models
- Process Improvements
- Process Automation
- Mistake-Proofing or Poka-Yoke
- Solution Selection
- Process Monitoring & Control
- Process Control
- Statistical Process Control