- February 25, 2020
- Posted by: dinakcon
Importance of AgilePM Foundation Training
With ever changing business landscape, businesses need to constantly evolve to stay relevant and differentiate from the competition. In this regard, Agile Project Management has all the attributes to ensure software development projects do not bear the brunt of complex market demands and evolving customer needs. When enterprises globally are beginning their Agile transformation journey, it is imperative that they adopt a practical and repeatable methodology that addresses change in an efficient manner and delivers real value.
Today, there are many Agile project management certifications in the market, but AgilePM® Foundation from APMG is one of the most popular certification courses provided globally. The AgilePM Foundation credential validates an individual’s knowledge on project management approach that aligns with PRINCE2 and is based on proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern that allow project managers and team members to be proficient in successfully delivering Agile projects.
Get Dinak Consulting Advantage
Benefits of AgilePM Foundation Training
- Build a successful foundation for delivering Agile projects in your organization
- Integrate Agile with PRINCE2 practices and other traditional methodologies
- Promote visibility through trust and co-operation across departments
- Gain insights on roles and responsibilities recommended as per DSDM framework
- Showcase different management styles required to deliver Agile projects
- Opens up global opportunities for moving up to senior project management roles
- Stay relevant and ahead of your counterparts with internationally-recognized AgilePM Foundation certification
About Dinak Strategy Consulting LTD
Dinak Strategy Consulting Limited is a highly respected strategic process management firm operating in the knowledge industry and dedicated to building excellent delivery capacity in clients and organizations across Africa and beyond. Our goal is to detect, capture,, and develop ideas from within and beyond business with the potential to impact how our clients think about strategy and competitive advantage.
We offer courses in various categories such as Project Management, Business Analysis, IT Service Management, Agile Project Management, IT Security Management and Marketing. We have trained over 5,000+ professionals across Nigeria and are a trusted partner for large companies, small and medium businesses, and government organizations to deliver globally-recognized training and certification programs Dinak Consulting certification training programs are adhered to global standards such as ISACA, PMI, TUV SUD, AXELOS and CIM.
Who’ll benefit from AgilePM Foundation Training?
Job roles that can benefit from AgilePM Foundation training include, but are not limited to:
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Technical Coordinators
- Team Leads
- Subject Matter Experts
- Scrum Masters
- Business Analysts
- Project Executives
- Agile Team Members
- Individuals pursuing AgilePM Practitioner Certificate
Prerequisites to take up AgilePM Foundation Training
There are no prerequisites to take up AgilePM Foundation training.
Maintaining AgilePM Foundation Credential
There is no need to maintain/renew your AgilePM Foundation credential, as it is valid for life.
AgilePM Foundation Exam Details
- Type: Multiple Choice Format
• No. of Questions: 50
- Exam Duration: 40 Minuets
- Passing Score: 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
• Closed Book
AgilePM Foundation Training Course Overview
Agile Approach and Philosophy
- The Agile mindset
- Being Agile Doing Agile
- Delivering solutions using an Agile approach
- Which Agile approach should you use
The DSDM Agile Project Framework
- The DSDM approach, principles and processes, and how they are applied throughout the project
- Application and tailoring of relevant AgilePM aspects in context to enhance project success
Working with DSDM Roles and products
- Roles and responsibilities
- Working effectively as an Agile team
- Collaborating and communicating for success
- The project manager’s role across the DSDM lifecycle
Managing Agile Projects using DSDM
- DSDM planning concepts including outcome-based planning and iterative development
- Defining requirements through user stories, prioritization and estimation
- Tracking and control concepts and techniques, g. management by exception, time boxing and stand-ups
- Managing quality and risk